Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

An Memorable journey

An Memorable journey


Last Monday my family and I went down to Wellington to celebrate my cousin's birthday. His name is Christian, we went down to his birthday because he was having an exciting thing pool party. When we got there I was extremely happy we got to meet Christian’s dad's family. After playing in the pool for a while and diving in from the side. Christian and I saw presents beside the fence. Christian opened them and saw console Xbox 360, he thanked the people that bought it. After 10 minutes there was light coming from the door I looked closer to see what it was going to be. When it came out it was a cake filled with a lot of candles. I was happy to see if I could help Christian blow the candles. We finished the party by eating a giant cake.   


Image result for wellington new zealand

My story ended with a happy ending because It showed which part that was exiting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment