Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Q: What will you eat if you are an astronaut if you're up in space  
A: Mostly freeze-dried food

Q: What will you do up in space
A: Stare at the stars outside the window or maybe fly around inside the rocket

Q: If you are up in space how are you going to drink
A: you can maybe drink water from a water bottle or in a plastic bottle bag

Q: If you are in space how are you going to sleep but in a rocket
A: you can sleep in a rocket from having a cupboard bed with a long door and sleeping without floating across the rocket room

Q: What is your favourite dessert up in space
A: My favourite dessert up in space is ice cream chocolate fudge cake


This is what I did with my buddy named Thomas. Thomas said to me to do the questions and he called do the answers. I did my best, so I called get them right. Well he was reading he was reading he said to me that it all make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment