Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

My weekend at rainbows end


Tuesday 29 July


In the weekend I went to my cousins house for a little while when we were about to leave  I asked my mum and dad if I could  go to rainbow end with my cousin. Dad said yes, I was so excited that we were going to go.

When we got there I asked if we can go on the roller coaster, dad said ok but my mum was scared, she thought that she was going to fall down I said don't worry there are seatbelts she felt happy. When my dad and my cousin and my mum went on the roller coaster we went up I saw the big loop coming, I felt a bit scared going upside down that I wanted to get off.

Next we went on the bumper boats. I splashed my cousin and my mum and dad, I won a prize for being on the bumper boats without falling out. After I had a go on the bumper cars after that we went on the pirate ship.


It was really fun at rainbows end I was so happy that I can’t wait to go back again and have some fun.

4 comments:

  1. HI! calvin you have lots of words i Really like i keep on your best work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi joshua thank you you make good blog comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell from your writing that you had a fun day at Rainbows End, Calvin. Did you go on the new ride that spins from side to side then right around? I have seen it from outside Rainbows End and it looks a bit scary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you miss Thomas I did had a really fun day I enjoyed the part when I went on the roller coater with my cousen and my mum and dad

    ReplyDelete