Pages

Monday 21 July 2014

In the holidays

In the holidays I went to my cousin house for an sleepover my cousin names are Christian and Vani  we played pillow fight even Christian pretended to be the king of the north mountain  the little cousin is jay den
 the master of the family he can stand some time. At night-time we all went to sleep at the sitting room
we watch the avatar the film was for two hour it was almost midnight after the movie we fail a sleep
in the morning I woke up  and went to brush my teeth with  vani after brushing our teeth we went to
 eat prefix we had cornflakes with penuts vani and I went to wake up Christian but he would not wake  up
I told my aunty she came and gave him an smak.    

2 comments:

  1. Hi Calvin,
    Just by reading your blog post, I can tell you had lots of fun with your cousins. What was your favourite part, when you cousins had a sleepover?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sajiha my favourt was about we played pillow fight
    that was my favourt part

    ReplyDelete