Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

Shoe narrative


How did they get there?
What happened along the way?
What did they see?
What did they smell?
What did they feel?
What did they touch
What did they hear?
They were replaced
The shoes were stolen
They saw the shoes lying in the cupboard
They smelt the smelly socks of the owner
They felt the person’s foot inside them
They touched dog poo on the way to school.
They heard the excited shout of the new owner.

When I was chosen, I felt amazing. When I was taken out of the box it felt like I was meant for this my whole life. I heard the delighted shriek of my new owner, and poked my tongue out at the other shoes, who were grumbling at not being picked. When I was put on I looked at my other pair and saw that it was on the other foot. The next day our owner took us to school, when my owner was walking he was so happy he didn’t look down. RED ALERT! RED ALERT! MAYDAY, MAYDAY! But he couldn’t hear. So he stepped on it…... SQUISH! Ew, yuck! I did not want to speak because      I didn’t want it in my mouth. He looked down at me. “Oops!” I glared up at him. A bit late for that, buddy! But when I said that I knew the owner doesn’t know I’m alive. At the end of the day, the kid ran home and cried to his mother. I couldn’t feel anything my body was shaking hard core. But I looked up and saw him with his mouth still upside down. I tried to say something but it just won’t work. If I did I know he will freak out and take me out of him and throw me away. When we got home I was scared his mother might throw me in the rubbish bin. I was thinking that it won’t happen, When my owner stepped inside the house he sneaked into the washing machine and AHHHHHHHHHH!  He threw me into the washing machine. He closed the washing machine and ran out the door trying to find another pair of shoes just like me. but when I was inside the washing machine it was terribly dark and I was spinning so fast that the poo glared of me and I was happy. But when I reached all the way to the bottom the machine stopped I was happy and fresh. My buddy and I could not wait to go out together for a walk. And when we did OO Ooooo…..     The end     

1 comment:

  1. Your vivid description of events through the eyes of your shoes paints a very clear picture in my mind. What fabulous personification! Well written boys.

    ReplyDelete