Pages

Monday 18 September 2017

Read an EBOOK day

 Since it is the 18th of September, we have been reminded that reading is really important and that it would help us with our reading skills. Ls2 got to use a really cool site that is called read an Ebook day from the Tamaki overdrive. I read a really intresting book called the Injustice gods among us. It is a very fascinating comic book and I hope to read more about it soon. Also I can read in my own time because there are heaps of other exiting comic or more books to read.  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Calvin, I am Izaiah from Paihia School. I would really like to use the site called Read an EBook because it sounds very interesting to use. The book that you are reading must be very interesting and enjoyable to read. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Calvin, my name is Noah from Paihia School. Read an ebook a day sounds really interesting and neat.
    One of the classes in our school do a thing called chapter chat, not our class though.

    ReplyDelete