Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Building a deck

Building a Deck

One morning there were two builders from Hamilton that were going to build a deck in my backyard. Before they started they had to take out all of their materials.

After the builders finished getting their things they started by measuring how wide the deck should be. When they were done the wood had to be cut to the right length and polished dark grey.     

After the sticking the wood into their spots they had to make sure the deck was strong enough for heavy weights like barbecue cookers and a table and chairs.

When they were done I was really pleased with what the builders had done. The builders were very proud and enjoyed their day.  


This is my story that I have made building a deck. I was pretending it was at my house so it can be interesting. please enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment