Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Jean Batten & Manfred Von Richthofen


Today I have being working on timelines that tells about the lives of people that were famous and that flew across the world. We all started of with a time line about Jean batten. I worked together with my buddy Fifita, we were searching a lot of facts about Her. I learnt Jean Batten became famous for flying an air plane across the world. And she was named after the Auckland airport. The plane she flew and the statue of her is inside the airport, After doing that timeline Fifita and I worked on another person called Manfred Von Richthofen. He was in the war and died in 1918 age 28. He got shot from this person called Captain Arthur Roy Bron. This looked interesting and a lot of researching done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment