Pages

Tuesday 5 December 2017

Tech reflection

Every single week on Friday LS2 would always go to tech as a normal day. Since it was the last week of tech we were told after 10:30 that we were going into three different groups to go to these really cool sessions with these teachers. I was in P.E, it was very fun because we could collaborate with our friends.


My favourite time at tech was going to cooking with miss Hecka, my favourite food there was eating the pies because they were so delicious !!


My second favourite time at tech was with Mr Grundy because we got to make really cool designs with this thing called... GLASS!... It was dangerous because we got our selves cut but we managed to accomplish it at the end.  





    And last of all was with Mrs Ferguson....Clocks!.... it was very fun but painting the clock was the best part. My design was a New Zealand clock, I think I did pretty good painting New Zealand don't you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment